How to get UDID for Apple TV 4K and Install Apps
You can find the easy steps for getting UDID for Apple TV 4K and installing Appipa signed apps using Xcode.
You will need the Following for Apple TV 4K to get UDID and installing apps on it:
- Computer/Laptop (Mac Mac OSX).
- Xcode latest version from the App Store.
- Apple TV 4K updated to the latest TvOS.
1. Now, as if you are following the requirement mentioned above please check your have Latest MacOS and Xcode Installed.
2. Now on Apple TV, navigate to Settings > Remotes and Devices > Remote App and Devices and keep your Apple TV on this screen to sync with Xcode running on your MAC.
3. Now on your Mac, launch Xcode app and then navigate to Window > Devices and Simulators from the menu bar on top.
4. Now if your Mac and Apple TV are nearby, so following message should show up on Xcode’s Devices and Simulators window. Or it will directly show your Apple TV 4K or Apple TV 4 as if that has been connected before so on left side window of Xcode if your Apple TV is synced it is ready to start sideloading apps. Or Click on “Pair with [Your Apple TV]” button if first time connection.
Now you will be able to see your Apple TV 4K connected device list. Double click on identifier and now copy your iDentifier and share with Appipa via the form below to sign apps for it. We will send you a email confirmation when apps are ready to download ( Please check Email in SPAM/JUNK Folder as well )
Once you have your apps signed from Appipa IPA Signing so now you can download apps from Download Page in email from us and install apps on it by clicking the + icon on Xcode. Best Apps signed by Appipa Online as KODI 17.6, Browser, Mame, PopcorntimeTV, Provenance.
Its highly recommended to use a VPN and Get Best ExpressVPN clicking on image below for Apple TV 4K KODI Streaming.