How to setup IPTV on Android device 2019 Guide
We are providing the best and easy method as how to setup IPTV on Android device 2019 Guide. As we have now introduced IPTV services which is available for almost all platform. So all our customers can contact us to as how to go about getting Free trial and upgrade to their accounts. So as you know many devices can use IPTV with different methods and different application have different requirement to stream IPTV. We are offering the best possible way to keep all your entertainment at one place on your device. As just using one application.
How to install Android Phone Tablet and Devices with M3U – MX Player
- Install the IPTV-Smarters Pro or MX Player from Google Play.
- Or you can download the IPTV App directly from the link HERE.
- Contact Appipa Online Support to get the Login detail for your account ( Trails Available )
- Once you get the account. All you need to do is enter login detail and you are ready to use it.
– Mobile and Tablet devices (IOS and Android with supported software)
– Enigma 2 (DM800HD, DM500HD, VU+, Cloud i-box, Gigablue etc.)
– Android TV Boxes, Smart TV and MAG250 / 254 / 256
How to subscribe to Appipa IPTV?
All you will need to do is contact Appipa Support via Email/Live Chat/Facebook/Twitter to get an IPTV account for yourself. You may check out plans as below ( Trails Available ).
1 Month $15
2 Month $33
6 Month $60
1 Year $80